"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first floor level there is an example of an oriel window.
- Heath rose but, instead of going to the door, walked to the oriel window.
- Beyond it to the west is an oriel window.
- An oriel window was added to the upper storey of No. 31 in about 1945.
- These, with an oriel window above, can still be seen today.
- On the west (front) facade is an oriel window with a balcony above.
- In the farmhouse an oriel window has been blocked up.
- The second floor of the north facade has an oriel window.
- It is in four bays, and has an oriel window.
- The dining hall was one of those set about with oriel windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.