"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After wearing dreadlocks for 13 years, Butler cut them off in early 2008.
- According to band's members the name means simply that none of them wear dreadlocks.
- Not exactly kingly, but then again, he also wore dreadlocks.
- He began to wear dreadlocks, but never used to call himself a rastaman.
- Deciding to go natural, to wear braids or dreadlocks, comes after much introspection.
- He wears dreadlocks and gets jealous easily and sometimes does not think before he acts.
- The suspect is described as a clean- shaven, six-foot-tall black man, about 30 years old, weighing 180 pounds and possibly wearing dreadlocks.
- The principal would not allow him to wear dreadlocks, saying they "were a disfigurement to the image of the school."
- Now they wear dreadlocks with their Rochas coats.
- He wears dreadlocks, but he is not a Rastafarian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.