"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'll pay for every ounce of pleasure he gets and he'll be wearing horns before a month is past.
- If only the face appears, they might wear horns and have wavy hair or be accompanied by fish.
- The fourth Aries wore horns on his head which he could use to ram opponents.
- The head wore sharp ears, gleaming horns, and fire-filled eyes.
- Among the metal figures were two quite ordinary persons, except that they wore horns.
- Eunice, I wore horns with dignity and always kept suspicions to myself.
- Poor old Joseph, who wore horns put on him by God Himself.
- That woman made Harry wear horns in front of this whole town with her philandering.
- They showed a figure of an owl-eyed man wearing an animal skin and horns.
- There is no evidence that Vikings wore horns on their helmets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.