"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Invitations went out with a photograph of Peter the red-nosed terrier wearing antlers.
- The deer wears 12-point golden antlers, with a golden cross standing out in the middle.
- She then tells him to shut his eyes and she kisses him with her hands cupped like antlers (she once kissed him years ago when she was wearing fake antlers).
- Others, like the snow globe featuring a waitress who plays Wagner on the rims of wine glasses while wearing antlers and speaking German, are less so.
- The only thing Christmassy here is one poster of a robot wearing two slightly festive antlers.
- The man wears a beard and antlers, while his body is covered in scales.
- Dawg notices he's wearing antlers and removes them, telling the weasel he's been tricked and that he'll get him some real food.
- We cover ourselves with hides, and sometimes wear antlers or horns so we can get closer to a herd.
- And it's always cheery to see over-refreshed businessmen wearing big, mad, red antlers, swaying on the train home, oblivious to their head gear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.