"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- IT was a low-tech way to make a high-tech point.
- For the moment, though, I'll be making party tapes the low-tech way on the home stereo.
- Washing your hands frequently is a low-tech way to ward off a nasty head cold or flu bug.
- In a blunt, low-tech way, utilities have tried for years to cut peaks in demand for power, which they call peak load.
- Some trainers specialize in devising low-tech ways of strength-training at home.
- They were left by following visitors, and are purposely made in a low-tech way, so others would not be saddled with incompatible communication technology.
- But it is clearly the work of a young artist with high-content ideas and refreshingly low-tech ways of giving them form.
- But there are other low-tech ways to practice without vision.
- Mira Schor pays homage to her family in a direct low-tech way.
- Luckily, there are plenty of high- and low-tech ways for drivers to find their way in unfamiliar territory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.