"victory" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The outcome - a resounding victory for the home team, not that they appeared particularly surprised.
- It is a resounding victory for the whole church.
- The only way to do that is with a resounding victory.
- The battle resulted in a resounding victory for Wayne's forces.
- The team had entered the game with the best record in the league, fresh from three resounding victories.
- The game finished with a resounding 5-0 victory for Chesterfield.
- I doubt you'll have trouble getting in, after your resounding victory.
- Given these significant commitments, our suit should have been described as a resounding victory for the environment.
- The other side will try to expand this into a resounding victory.
- The Saints, however, said they made a statement with their resounding victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.