"victory" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Poles won two early victories before the tide began slowly to turn against them.
- Yet earlier victories may not help Microsoft much today.
- The result was one of the early major victories in the civil rights movement.
- But he added that earlier legal victories by the environmentalists were an even greater factor in forcing the Government's hand.
- Then the conservation movement scored one of its early victories.
- The conflict broke out again in the 1830s with the Dutch gaining early victories.
- He had a turbulent career with an early victory that may have contributed to his later decline.
- Still fresh from their early victories, the civic groups are already setting bigger goals.
- Bennett added the 1,500-meter title to her earlier victories in the 400 and 800 meters.
- After some early victories, he made peace with the British.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.