"version" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But all except Snapfish will send a black-and-white version of a color shot.
- They plan to send the President a final version with one controversial amendment that he flatly rejects.
- In 1966, she sent a complete version of the novel to her publisher, but was advised to revise it.
- They sent an early version of the compressor to them for testing in June 1948, which demonstrated performance far below the predicted value.
- A group in Hawaii sent a local version.
- The bureau also sent a longer version by Federal Express.
- The Soviet government sent a revised version of the pact to Germany on November 25.
- Carter Goodrich first sent us a version of this week's cover more than a dozen years ago.
- Howard sent a rewritten version to Kline on 31 January 1936.
- Malcolm then sends a super strong version of the program to Scott during school, and has him tell him everything, about his family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.