"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, most of the 59 Mallards delivered were for corporate use.
- It is a relative term to differentiate them from those accounts for corporate or business use.
- Designed for both cloud services and corporate use.
- Coastal has purchased two condominium apartments in Manhattan for corporate use.
- "Whether it's an entertainment use or a corporate use, it allows a developer to think big."
- The company intends to hold the repurchased shares in its treasury for general corporate use.
- And it could have a broad impact because Coopers is an influential business consultant on the corporate use of information technology.
- In 1953 he formed his own production company, which made documentary and educational films for television and corporate use.
- European officials rejected American proposals for a self-regulatory approach to corporate use of personal information.
- That is why various entrepreneurs are beginning to tailor wiki software to corporate use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.