"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company sees it being used primarily in products like ice cream, with little or no use as a cooking oil.
- Hollow bricks that protect from hit and noise were used with minimum use of reinforced concrete, to avoid radiation.
- The fourth screen is mainly used in the advertising and media space with the explanation and use of digital signage.
- His cutter tends to be used early in the count, with higher use of his breaking balls in 2-strike situations.
- Sampled electroacoustic textures are used throughout with only limited use of synthesizers.
- His large wooden sculptures are carved using a chainsaw with very little use of a chisel or sanding.
- In 1980, an aircraft was used on twenty separate days at various events, with further use taking place during 1981.
- There is a 27% greater testosterone response using protocols with simultaneous use of all four limbs.
- The layouts are also used by people with full use of two hands, who enjoy having one hand free while they type with the other.
- The tower of the building was also used in training with life nets and use of tall fire ladders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.