"unusual" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gregory was also asked why he had taken the unusual step of trying to change his own parents.
- But making a partnership the center of an ad campaign is an unusual step.
- This was a highly unusual step, which had not been taken for many years.
- She could ask a federal judge to delay the civil case, an unusual step.
- This would be a highly unusual step for the firm.
- As a result of this decision, there were no stars in the production, another unusual step.
- This is a very unusual step for a governor to take.
- Others countries have taken the unusual step of adopting such a law.
- The government has taken the unusual step of asking for the maximum: 215 years.
- Even so, American officials said this was a highly unusual step.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.