"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was not a casual thing, but very well planned.
- People are going out in groups now, even on dates, and keeping things casual.
- "You may handle me," she said, understanding that this was not a casual thing.
- He saw that this was no casual thing with her.
- It wasn't at all a casual thing; he expected someone to stop him at any moment.
- It would have been a casual thing and not with anyone who was camp, like him.
- Giving your oath was not a casual thing to her.
- For him this was a casual thing, she thought.
- His hate for me is a casual thing now.
- Just a casual thing, a couple of dozen people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.