"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Does that mean we're not done, or just that people are too addled to turn those noisy things off?"
- She had to force herself to listen and not just tune out the noisy thing.
- Besides, the door to the computer Center was a huge, noisy thing that beeped loudly when opened.
- It can be the noisiest thing - like a building crashing down right next to you.
- On Assignment Day of the year 241, this classroom, usually noisy first thing in the morning, was completely silent.
- Men were doing noisy things with metal and machines.
- A small student band made a great noisy thing of the announced total, several kilograms in all.
- I can be riding on this noisy thing and I got my solitude.
- These noisy things would not be allowed in sight of Londra once their purpose was served and she ruled.
- You are the noisiest white thing who ever lived.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.