"subject" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the afternoon, they study English subjects required by the state.
- The university has more than 14,000 students studying different subjects.
- In the third year students begin to study specialized subjects.
- Research has been done to show that students who study similar subjects at the same time often experience interference.
- They can play team sports, study new subjects, learn to cook and, if need be, get help with homework.
- She took four years' break from her studies and concentrated upon studying various subjects.
- American students spend about 1,460 hours studying subjects like math, science and history during their four years in high school, the report says.
- A professor is someone who also studies subjects and helps to discover new ideas.
- He took charge of the prison library and used it to study various subjects to further his plans.
- Organizing events to study and discuss subjects related to Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.