"subject" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Working as a teacher, he was always able to choose his own subjects.
- The third point is to consider choosing subjects that help you make sense of your own society.
- However, I do have some hard and fast general rules about choosing my subjects.
- The plan is that pupils will no longer choose subjects at the end of S2.
- Yet the best of these artists choose their subjects with extreme care.
- In Grade 11/12, students choose subjects which must add up to a minimum of 700 hours per year.
- Over the decades, many clearly chose subjects for symbolic value.
- In year 9, options are taken for pupils to choose their own subjects.
- We've chosen subjects in order to support the maximum number of students we can with the funding available.
- Free to choose subjects, they focused on a diversity of contemporary issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.