"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And this decision will encourage a lot of marginal people to step up their attacks on abortion clinics.
- That has to be why they're stepping up their attacks.
- Congressional Republicans are expected to step up their attacks on the naturalization process.
- The deadliest month was this April, as insurgents stepped up their attacks.
- The gangs warned at the beginning of the year that they would step up their attacks.
- American advertisers are stepping up their attacks on Japan and its people.
- But many are having second thoughts as the rebels step up their attacks in response.
- Democratic lawmakers have also stepped up their attacks on the plan.
- If anything, diplomats said, the rebels have sought to step up their attacks.
- And how long could they live there before the potentate began to step up his attacks on Christian believers?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.