"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It is the perfect stage of history," Abdullah said.
- Not three feet away, the kitchen counter beckoned, offering a perfect stage for another seduction.
- The free agent-to-be has a perfect stage to attract potential interest.
- "This is obviously the perfect stage in baseball," he had said.
- This gave me a perfect stage for freely developing image directly on the canvas.
- It also provided a perfect stage for the next figure, who appeared alone, walking slowly and majestically down the middle of the street.
- He has invited the other four presidents to join him there, on the perfect stage, with all the world watching.
- Magnolia's slave cabins, she thought, would be the perfect stage for her work.
- "This was a perfect stage for me, and my teammates did everything right."
- The observation platform made a perfect temporary stage for just such an event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.