"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He needed medical attention during the entire stage, and lost two minutes on the final climb.
- At one point the entire stage became a gigantic scroll.
- A fade refers to a change in illumination for the entire stage.
- The entire stage (245 km) the difference stayed between 40 seconds and two minutes.
- When the entire stage is filled at the end, the applause rolls in.
- At the wider level each of the units has to be sequenced to achieve a balance through the entire key stage.
- Ms. Sanchez is not afraid to use the entire stage.
- Hardly any rider can ever lead an entire stage without others to break the wind for him.
- They created the visual illusion that the entire stage had moved.
- Before the show started, the entire stage was covered by a large ball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.