"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was stunned; this appeared to be a whole new stage of glasnost.
- When Spudgun leans on the wall, the whole stage shakes.
- As the song was going on, lights became yellow, and then the whole stage was lighted.
- Everyone else would sit in the normal seating where the whole stage was visible.
- "But the whole stage can't be turned around, because sound travels very readily across water, and we do have Brooklyn to consider."
- In the background an embankment across the whole stage.
- Simcor always did need to grab the whole stage for himself.
- The whole stage, up where the President and his group were, was protected by an invisible laser-actuated shield.
- The violinist says that when she goes out to do a solo, "The whole stage is mine."
- To say that the two men use the whole stage may not convey what an eyeful this production is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.