"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today a sports field is found where once the school had been.
- Get over to the sports field and win your race.
- Today a sports field can be found where the school once stood.
- The two then get into a fight on the sports field.
- Down that road was the school with a huge sports field.
- It was filled in during the 1950s to form a public sports field.
- Thus, sometimes, young people are forced to remain off the sports field.
- The school has a large sports field and a playground.
- Named after the local farm, the district is also known for its schools and the sports field.
- He went to the side of the school, walked out beyond the sports field, and sat on the grass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.