"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Big East members compete in 18 sports, 9 each for men and women.
- A total of 24 athletes, 22 men and 2 women, to compete in 5 sports.
- The country sent four athletes to compete in three sports.
- The team will include 6 athletes competing in three sports.
- From 33 countries, 2,700 athletes came to compete in 26 sports.
- Member teams compete in 23 sports, 11 men's and 12 women's.
- The country sent six representatives to compete in four sports.
- One of the most popular activities on campus is competing in sports.
- Since 1978 women have been competing in sports at Baker.
- The school competes in most major sports at various levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.