"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For sports nuts, Kornheiser is a disheveled and reassuring presence.
- He was a sports nut and all the kids in the neighborhood really liked him.
- He, on the other hand, was both a military man and a sports nut.
- For sports nuts, they have multiple large screens, accommodate match requests and stay open late for big games.
- He's a history buff and, obviously, a sports nut.
- Oliver's brother, Ted is a sports nut and a womanizer.
- The more we sports nuts learn about the rest of the world, the more there is to keep up with.
- It's a cute feature maybe a real sports nut would use.
- She was a sports nut; a great skier.
- A 6-foot-4 sports nut, he would have loved shooting hoops there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.