"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tried on a sports jacket; it fit me well enough.
- He does own one suit and a couple of sports jackets.
- A dark sports jacket hung over the back of his chair.
- He had left his torn sports jacket at the hotel.
- I introduced myself to a man in a sports jacket that was too small for him, but he immediately turned his back on me.
- Dwight got up to meet her, and as he did so his sports jacket fell open.
- Yes, you'll remember the name, the hot prospect for a sport jacket, going to come back tomorrow with the wife.
- He pointed to the sports jacket hanging over a chair.
- He considered him, nodded, and suggested Jack try one of his older sport jackets.
- The man, in sweater, was told he'd need a sports jacket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.