"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the mid-1980s, the company manufactured only sports clothing, in particular football jerseys, shorts, and socks, but had no footwear range.
- Yes, a lightweight, paper-thin version of the leisure-suit material may be the hottest thing in sports clothing.
- It was a small, colorful shop that sold mostly sports clothing, skis, and athletic shoes.
- He was well-dressed in sports clothing and wouldn't have looked out of place with a tennis racket in his hand.
- He gave the exclusive rights to Nike, the world's largest manufacturer of sports clothing and sneakers.
- Much of current fashion among the young is being fueled by the logos and racing stripes of functional sports clothing.
- Chav: "a young working class person who dresses in casual sports clothing".
- They entered the mainstream market in the early 1990s, and are widely used in sports clothing.
- He started working at Morlees, which sells casual wear and sports clothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.