"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But will the global sport reconnect with some of its deepest roots?
- It may work, although if technology is a global sport, television, at least, tends to be more local.
- Football has become a global sport where spectators from around the world can enjoy many different leagues.
- A great number of the popular global sports were first developed or codified in Europe.
- In that sense, the slogan was a justified attempt to grow the game worldwide, and make it a global sport.
- There are only a few global sports: soccer, basketball, tennis and golf.
- The boundaries have been extended in global sports, economics and politics.
- On the other hand, downsizing is a global sport, too.
- This seems to have all the makings of the biggest non-event global sports has ever produced.
- "A very few global sports icons are becoming more and more important," he says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.