"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quite simply, we met the challenge of living within our means and held the line on spending.
- Again the most common money plans were to cut back on spending and to save more each month.
- "The county should have held the line on spending," he said.
- Officials said they had not made a formal decision on spending.
- And when that happens, they'll cut way back on spending.
- "Beginning last year, that started to have an effect on spending."
- He said it would place outside controls on his spending.
- "We welcome the Congress's interest in holding the line on spending."
- We have made our plans on spending and tax perfectly clear.
- By the mid-1990's, the government was cutting back on its military spending, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.