"specific" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most on the other hand have no specific such provision.
- The Court's rules make no specific provision for how to name cases.
- There was no specific provision for this in our text.
- Even specific provisions that are common to all three versions may be changed.
- But specific provisions are probably not the key to reaching agreement.
- In each case, specific provisions have been devoted to public service obligations.
- If I give a little background on the specific provisions made by the appropriate legislation it might help.
- The two chambers have big differences on specific provisions of the patients' rights legislation.
- There were no specific provisions for their trial, or imprisonment.
- If so, it may be possible to include specific provisions to prevent them recurring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.