"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1974/1975 the Arabic Language Institute was inaugurated to serve non-Arabic speakers.
- Where does a non-Arabic speaker go in quest of literary pleasures in Baghdad?
- The name came from the idea that this font has a mission to simplify Arabic and make it understandable to non-Arabic speakers.
- The book targets mostly non-Arabic speakers, designers, and typographers interested in learning the basics of Arabic type and script.
- Some transliterations ignore assimilation of the definite article al- before the "sun letters", and may be easily misread by non-Arabic speakers.
- The exact translation of this word is often ambiguous for non-Arabic speakers.
- How many non-Arabic speakers who have useful skills would wish to to ply those skills in Iraq?
- A few non-Arabic speakers attach complicated meaning to "hudna," but in reality, its definition is simple.
- The shows are in Arabic, but are colourful and animated enough to entertain non-Arabic speakers of all ages.
- The Al-Manahil School offers Arabic courses to non-Arabic speakers (men and women) at 10 levels (consisting of 24 hours spread over two weeks).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.