"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Arabic speakers, including some 500,000 Palestinians, make up 85% of the population.
- The agency has several nuclear arms experts who are Arabic speakers, and they had already begun to examine the contents of those pages.
- But in more thorough analyses and evaluations by Arabic speakers, their conclusions have changed significantly.
- Arabic speakers often improve their familiarity with other dialects via music or film.
- They also have the advantage of being native Arabic speakers.
- After six months, he could put his hands on only two Arabic speakers, one of whom was me.
- There are also a number of Spanish and Arabic speakers in the city.
- The lone fluent Arabic speaker on the assault team questioned them.
- Aziz was, at that time, the only Arabic speaker in the school.
- In fact, it can be a challenge even for some native Arabic speakers to learn to read and write in their mother tongue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.