"situation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This would seem to be an ideal situation, except for one thing.
- They determined that an ideal situation would be to "get the water right".
- Yet the outside world, too, was not an ideal situation.
- Of course, the ideal situation is when all three conditions are met.
- But if you can, that would certainly be the most ideal situation.
- "Every chance you get to coach is an ideal situation," he said.
- "In an ideal situation we can set up a committee," he said.
- Not an ideal situation, but this is one tough case.
- Therefore, I say: it is not an ideal situation, but we have made a great step forward.
- The ideal situation was to put them in a position to influence key events, but where they themselves were not the center of attention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.