"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a musician accustomed to playing in an orchestral setting, this was unusual, and meant that he/she had nothing against which to intonate.
- The orchestral setting of the March used two additional trombones.
- Such suites had been composed for both solo instruments and for orchestral settings.
- Primo members receive more individual attention and mentoring than is usually possible in a large orchestral setting.
- In the middle to late 1990s Miller discovered new stimulation working in orchestral settings.
- In an orchestral setting, percussionists are generally called on to provide different textures in the ensemble.
- With the exception of the marimba, almost every other keyboard instrument has been used widely in an orchestral setting.
- The clarinet family is commonly used in an orchestral setting to provide color, especially with regards to harmonies.
- The Bandura could be used not only as an instrument for the individual accompaniment of the voice, but also in an ensemble and orchestral setting.
- He made a comeback in 1989 with vocal and orchestral settings of poems by Dylan Thomas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.