"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is often known by this name in musical settings.
- Musical settings, therefore, often change with the various seasons of the church year.
- In its fullest musical setting, it can last up to over an hour.
- The new version united the two singers in an Indian musical setting.
- There have also been a number of musical settings and adaptations.
- More elaborate musical settings of the choir's parts may also be used.
- There are at least 100 musical settings based on his stories, novels and poems.
- Many composers wrote musical settings of the Passion in the late 17th century.
- It has been put to many different musical settings.
- In every case, the words took precedence over the songs' musical settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.