"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Low is the preferred setting for all-day cooking; high generally completes cooking in three to six hours.
- The "user defined" option isn't really about customizing aperture or shutter speed, but a way to make your preferred settings the default.
- The Envoy's comfortable seats are much fancier than those of the Jimmy, adjusting eight ways, and they memorize two drivers' preferred settings.
- Justification has been the preferred setting of type in many Western languages through the history of movable type.
- Buttons remember the preferred settings, for three drivers, of the seats, shoulder belt, steering wheel and mirrors.
- The best and preferred setting for most people with dementia is their own homes - environments that continually remind them who they are and where they came from.
- The preferred setting is the Gateway Domain region of the Imperium.
- Portraiture and self-portraiture are her main modes of expression; disheveled beds, cluttered apartments and crumbling bathrooms her preferred settings.
- Click on the Content tab and then on the Enable button to begin setting up the Content Advisor with the preferred settings.
- While they still have a special mission to serve the poor, they are the preferred setting for major medical care for the whole population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.