"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eccentric he may have been, but Wisdom's turn in Tirana showed the value of light relief in an otherwise hostile, tribalistic setting.
- Most world soccer powerhouses would have known how to sit on a tie in a noisy, hostile foreign setting.
- Regardless of how well the operations are managed, the pigs subsist in inherently hostile settings.
- GRP is also used in hostile industrial settings for applications such as tanks and underground pipes; this is due to its ability to withstand high temperatures and its resistance to chemicals.
- His fiction is distinguished by the exotic and sometimes hostile settings in which he places his characters.
- Commissioner Paul Tagliabue initiated the gripe sessions last year and if nothing else it gave the coaches an opportunity to speak to officials in a less hostile setting than the playing field.
- But they also illustrate the ways city planners have tried to revitalize what had been viewed as cold, hostile settings.
- Still, battling back from a 16-point deficit in a hostile setting against a nationally ranked team is being taken as a positive by the Red Storm.
- Given its hostile setting, the office needs to pamper those who work in it with a range of leisure facilities, including restaurants, squash courts and a gymnasium.
- It's the first time the United States military has ever conducted joint peacekeeping operations with the United Nations in a hostile setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.