"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team serves as an outlet for students interested in mathematics by offering challenging problems in a competitive setting.
- Young girls can often be intimidated when placed in competitive settings with louder, more raucous boys.
- Furthermore, these companies will often create a competitive setting, pinning female women against one another.
- Its influence ranges from competitive settings, like markets, to cooperative ones, like firms, organisations, institutions and communities.
- Adults do not like to be reminded, especially in an adult, socially competitive setting, of the child who remains inside all of us.
- The referendum and the elections did not take place in a free and competitive setting.
- Weber's general area of research is game theory, with a primary focus on the effects of private information in competitive settings.
- The airline still prospered, but it had trouble in the more competitive setting.
- Spoken-word poetry is often performed in a competitive setting.
- In this increasingly competitive global setting, the city should embrace an entrepreneurial land-use policy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.