"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The geological setting of the valley is attributed to late Precambrian, early Paleozoic eras.
- Sedimentary basins occur in diverse geological settings usually associated with plate tectonic activity.
- Location, type, mineralogy, name, tonnage and grade, and geological setting for 120 deposits of this type.
- Combined with the geological setting of the city, this stifled development.
- The areas covered include some which have attracted little or no interest in the past, but are considered worthy of investigation because of their geological setting.
- The geological settings are generally similar to those of the Irish deposits.
- Prichard and Lord (1988) provide additional information on its geological setting.
- Ore deposits are usually classified by ore formation processes and geological setting.
- Since his thesis in New York state, Collins has done a tremendous amount of petrological studies in very different geological settings.
- Thiry has mentioned that the actual geological setting of kaolin depositions cannot be explained with only transportation and sedimentation cycles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.