"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The illustrations of the West African settings are especially charming.
- Some felt that the story was European in origin and therefore inappropriate for its African setting.
- The news actually acts like an omen for other white people living in that African setting.
- The graphics that went into the open-world design and the African setting were generally praised.
- In his early work, Rottenburg's focus was on the effects of so-called modern traits in African settings.
- Careful monitoring may not be possible in many African settings.
- The African setting of the film (shot mostly in Kenya) was particularly used to justify the title featuring a non-black lead actress.
- In 2012, Boorman continued the series in a South African setting.
- This tool was recently proven to reduce female-to-male transmission in African settings.
- Her plays "range from historical tragedy to domestic comedy and use both traditional and modern African setting".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.