"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gritty setting inspired a legion of rappers.
- The bluesy reveries and sharply rhythmic episodes in "On the Waterfront" help define the gritty urban setting of the film for which it was composed.
- You've got this marvellous contrast of this brand-new shiny object being born out of a gritty, urban setting.
- A portrait of "exotic dancers" in a decaying burlesque club, "Body Shop" may be treating a gritty subject in a gritty setting.
- Nor does she mind the tiles' gritty setting.
- Despite the gritty setting, the appeal of the militant fundamentalist message burns so strongly that the mosque has become Chicago's largest.
- The King Raven series continued his themes of reimagining popular mythology into more authentic and gritty settings, which began with his Pendragon Cycle.
- And Ms. Oates has, if anything, sharpened her feel for gritty urban settings and the passions and despairs that flame up there.
- His films and music videos often portray a gritty and realistic setting juxtaposed with flashy high energy content.
- Basketball tends to flourish more naturally in grittier settings; at Rye High School, football still rules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.