"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game is also overly hard, even on the easiest setting.
- I think my cat could beat this game on the easy setting.
- Some Japanese gamers have complained that the game is too difficult, even on the easy setting.
- It is an unpretentious, old-fashioned setting, easy to miss.
- I could barely survive the early parts of the game on the easiest setting.
- In the easy setting, health regeneration is possible.
- In fact, if you're mostly interested in the story, I would suggest playing it on the "easy" setting.
- On the easy setting, players can incur debt up to $10,000, medium $5,000 and hardest $2,500.
- On its easiest settings, it is not difficult.
- This allowed beginners to play the game at an easier setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.