"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, an increasing number of teachers are receiving training outside these traditional settings.
- But then there's that rare person who wants to keep the sport in its traditional setting.
- The Hope returned to its traditional setting in late 2010.
- "The traditional setting was the parlor, but today the collector may have them all over the house."
- A few minutes later the news conference continued in a more traditional setting.
- "It would be hard for me to go back to a traditional setting."
- Rather, the consensus is for modern and efficient facilities in a traditional setting.
- In a traditional setting, they might have been asked, "Tell me why you're here?"
- Students may also lose their desire to learn in the traditional setting.
- They have also been noted for their use in traditional indoor settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.