"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Researchers note that there remains a "need for systematic investigation in a conventional clinical research setting."
- There are two main situations when developmental editing in the research setting can be useful.
- These can be expensive and generally are done only in research settings.
- This test currently is not available except in research settings.
- Questionnaires can be used to screen for bruxism in both the clinical and research settings.
- Beginning in 1992, the Internet, which had previously been limited to government, academic, and corporate research settings, was opened to commercial entities.
- Red lights are also often used in research settings.
- Although psilocybin may be prepared synthetically, outside of the research setting, it is not typically used in this form.
- Also, in a research setting, new organs have been made for animals, using their own stem cells.
- Currently, these techniques are only used in research settings and not for routine monitoring of health care workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.