"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fly Creek - A small stream running northward from the east town line.
- The highway runs northward from this intersection through some farm fields.
- She ran northward past the bench, then cut east, across the street.
- The road continued there, turning gently until it was a line running straight northward.
- When we had two hours behind us, we again neared a small stream that ran northward into the river.
- Leaving here and running northward while you were still so weak-that was not the act of a rational man.
- The sheep walk branched a dozen yards beyond, running northward through what had been a stump field.
- He ran northward two blocks, then started in a half run toward Central Park.
- From there, the road runs northward to the United States.
- On the east and west sides were dry creeks that ran northward into the Republican.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.