"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everybody started running backward, because they did not want to get wet.
- A longer look showed him that the watch was now running backward.
- In the morning, she noticed that her watch was running backward.
- At first, it seemed that Time itself was running backward.
- Outside their circle, time ran backward, as it had on the night of the fire.
- Time isn't going to run backward just because he wants it to.
- I want to see you make time stop and then run backward.
- No film that one could run backward and see what once had been.
- It seemed to fold in on itself, like a piece of film run backward.
- At the end, the dancers looked as if they were in a film that was run backward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.