"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five of their seven grown children were on couches - no work today, since the trains weren't running reliably.
- Many restored Twin-Cams are running more reliably today than they ever did during production.
- Surviving Stag engines can be made to run reliably by attention to these points.
- These add up to an engine that now runs reliably.
- The railway ran reliably for the two years of the exhibition, and was then dismantled.
- They still cannot reliably run the football.
- Unfortunately, Google didn't commit enough resources to the service to move it forward and keep it running reliably.
- The two 787s ran reliably for much of the race, lasting through the night until problems were encountered in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- The key to the Commodore's success was their ability to run reliably and quickly for the full 621 miles.
- Mr. Lochbaum is not convinced that the nation's 103 nuclear power plants, all ordered between 1974 and again, will run reliably in years to come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.