"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This programme is run jointly by the faculty of the all the four institutions involved.
- The service is run jointly by the university's dean's office and campus police.
- The couple jointly ran the company, even after their divorce in 1983.
- The Museum opened in 1972 and is run jointly by the state and federal governments.
- Until then, the two banks will jointly run the 134 branches.
- In many companies the company and senior sections are run jointly.
- This included the new dock, to be run jointly by the two companies.
- In addition, they had 7 teams run jointly with other clubs.
- The couple jointly ran the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Library, run jointly by the city and the university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.