"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As editor, I'd like to thank readers for your very generous response to our website.
- And, indeed, each of America's great floods has prompted a popular response both generous and inspiring.
- It is rich with an unmeasured capacity for generous responses.
- Lady, I had not expected such a fair and generous response.
- The Quaid-e-Millath was of course, overwhelmed by their generous response.
- Fundraising efforts for the "private, independent" Catholic high school were rewarded with the generous response of individuals and foundations.
- But beyond the crimes and the generous public response, there lies the more elusive problem of why the violence is occurring.
- The week was met with a generous response from the public and media.
- We have had very generous responses to previous requests to our membership.
- The couple launched an appeal which evoked a generous response from organisations, companies and individuals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.