"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But her violence comes across as a necessary response to the brutal world into which she has fallen.
- Timmy asked, nodding his head to give her a clue to the necessary response.
- He sent the necessary response and activated the audio monitor.
- Consequently, works are the necessary response to grace and not the precondition for it.
- The increase from around £700 for a 60 credit module to £2,500 is a necessary response to a significant reduction in funding.
- Today, he calmly described what he felt was a necessary response.
- Grief is our normal, natural, and necessary response to loss.
- A nod was Cliff's necessary response, under the circumstances.
- It remains, too, the official conviction of the government that market forces rather than regulation will create the necessary responses to global warming.
- It seemed right, natural, a necessary response to Damon's need.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.