"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Anyone who makes an attempt at the life of a Russian warrior must know that he'll get a tough response," he said.
- "One can therefore expect even tougher responses because you don't play with the freedom of a people," he said.
- The government will consider taking a very tough response, he says.
- American agricultural interests are pressing for a tough response by Washington.
- He has tough responses ready for television commercials should he need them.
- You know, I think that our tough response was essential to getting him to admit that.
- If you choose to do so, then prepare for what may seem like tough responses.
- New York needs to make a tough, vigorous response.
- The challenge is going to be delivering that tough response at a time when the last government left us absolutely no money.
- No one denies that gang violence requires a tough response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.