"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a lesson to us about the tragic consequences of a passive response in the face of evil.
- Shame is often used synonymously with guilt, but implies a more passive and dejected response to a perceived wrong.
- Connor expresses puzzlement at America's passive response to so serious a challenge.
- To the Editor: The most depressing aspect of this episode is the students' passive response to it.
- A passive response is often characterized by an emotional numbness or ignorance of a stressor.
- The dogs indicate a 'hit' by taking an action they are trained to provide, generally a passive response.
- The eye's reaction to external stimulus is an activity, not a passive response.
- "It's a shockingly passive response to the slanders expressed."
- The passive response was and still is determined by the patterning of the metamaterial elements.
- "When that happens, everyone kind of stops and stands and watches, which can look like a passive response."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.