"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though both people are perfectly well aware that the other is approaching, they must eventually pretend sudden recognition.
- "You're the guy that was on the train," said Cronin in sudden recognition.
- And although the boy had shown a moment or two of hesitation, there was no sudden recognition.
- This sudden recognition led to eager competition for Handel's services.
- But then their eyes locked in sudden recognition which transformed her expression.
- Jennsen stared, at first from surprise, and then with sudden recognition.
- He shrank within himself in sudden recognition of his own deficiencies.
- Freelorn looked from west to east, and got a look of sudden recognition on his face.
- Gabby was just about to speak, but sudden recognition made it impossible.
- Emilio looked at him and the guy's eyes lit with sudden recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.